Expeditionarry was designed for a competition run by Wooden Boat Magazine. The requirement were for a boat suitable for Raids, or expeditions. Fast, overnight, trailerable campers.
Finally, the hulls and beams are assembled and the rudders and their mountings are complete. There is still a bit of work (trampolines, mooring cleats, winch, etc) for Rob to do before it can be launched.
Unfortunately, after getting all the windward hull panels infused and the bulkheads installed, Ken decided not to continue with the boat, which is now being completed by it's new owner.
Update on the Portugese boat, from the owner:
We have completed attaching booms to the masts, and had sailmaker in to measure for 2 sails at 60 m2 each. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of the completed ...
Rick Willoughby - We tested a swing-up dagger board on Peter's boat today.
Winds were very light 3 to 4 knots according to Fawkner beacon data. Irrespective of the light winds we could maintain...